Tuesday, March 5, 2013

George Orwell's "1984": The Illuminati's Prophecy

Aside from being a masterpiece of literature, George Orwell's legendary "1984" is more than just a story. It's the prophecy and vision of what the Illuminati have planned for all of us. The dominant force, Big Brother, is nothing more than a symbol for the New World Order which will control everything. And just like those behind Big Brother, we will never know who is truly pulling the strings. What's even scarier is that the Illuminati will even create false resistance movements designed to root out dissidents, exactly as seen in the book. Even as I write today, the secret society is hard at work trying to get us to chase them down rabbit holes. In fact, I would bet that any high profile conspiracy theory website has been infiltrated by the New World Order.

Now, back to Orwell. This book outlines how the Illuminati will rule once they're in control. It doesn't explain how they will achieve their rise to power. What it does tell you is that they will control absolutely everything and that no one can be trusted. They also will not stop until they have not only subjected you to their control but that you will also like it, or even love it. For anyone who needs to learn more about the Illuminati, it's a must read.

But wait! Chances are that you've probably already have read it. Just about every school kid in America and the UK have to read "1984." This is also part of the Illuminati's deliberate plans to conquer the world. By promoting the prophecy as fiction, they can work on brainwashing millions of children into thinking that their ultimate goals are little more than the product of one man's imagination. Reading the book in schools also provides the Illuminati with a seemingly unlimited source of responses and opinions about what kids think of Orwell's "vision." They can then use this to enhance their strategies as they manipulate their way to ultimate power.
      
To make matters worse, the Illuminati have placed their calling card on just about every single cover design for "1984." Greeting every reader is the Eye of Providence. Of course, we're supposed to interpret it as a symbol for Big Brother, but it's really the trademark of their insidious brand. The Illuminati relish being able to hide in plain sight and do it constantly. Between the subliminal symbols in pop culture and the government, the New World Order has proven how comfortable they are with their current level of control and the average person's state of disbelief. Don't fall for it. They've infiltrated everything and aren't ashamed to hide it.

7 comments:

  1. We just thought of this just now. 'Self disclosure'. They always like to tell us what they plan on doing to us. Keep up the good work. People are waking up. Look into EDM...dance music. Biggest medium for occult Theosophy...the NWO religion.

    Link swap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kudos! We'll keep working as long as the Illuminati continue to spread its lies and propaganda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ice Ice Baby"

    Yo, VIP, Let's kick it!

    Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby
    All right stop, Collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop? Yo – I don't know
    Turn off the lights and I'll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

    Dance, Go rush the speaker that booms
    I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
    Deadly, when I play a dope melody
    Anything less than the best is a felony
    Love it or leave it, You better gain way
    You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play
    If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

    Now that the party is jumping
    With the bass kicked in, and the Vegas are pumpin'
    Quick to the point, to the point, no faking
    Cooking MCs like a pound of bacon
    Burning them they ain't quick and nimble
    I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
    And a hi hat with a souped up tempo
    I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my ragtop down so my hair can blow
    The girlies on standby, Waving just to say, "Hi!"
    Did you stop? No – I just drove by
    Kept on pursuing to the next stop
    I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
    That block was dead

    Yo – so I continued to A1A Beachfront Ave.
    Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
    Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis
    Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine
    Shay with a gauge and Vanilla with a nine
    Ready for the chumps on the wall
    The chumps acting ill because they're so full of "Eight Ball"
    Gunshots ranged out like a bell
    I grabbed my nine – All I heard were shells
    Falling on the concrete real fast
    Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas
    Bumper to bumper, the avenue's packed
    I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack
    Police on the scene, You know what I mean
    They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends
    If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

    Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet
    Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
    My town, that created all the bass sound
    Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
    'Cause my style's like a chemical spill
    Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel
    Conducted and formed, This is a hell of a concept
    We make it hype and you want to step with this
    Shay plays on the fade, slice like a ninja
    Cut like a razor blade so fast, Other DJs say, "damn"
    If my rhyme was a drug, I'd sell it by the gram
    Keep my composure when it's time to get loose
    Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice
    If there was a problem, Yo – I'll solve it!
    Check out the hook while DJ revolves it.

    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla, Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

    Yo, man, let's get out of here! Word to your mother!

    Ice Ice Baby Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold
    Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold, Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ever quentin is on it should kill him soon. After laboring thru reading his dribble and torturing myself maybe he will be doing the world a favor. We have enough Dribble without him creating more. Now to the ILLUMINATI or Bilderberg Group. Pick one ..the're both the same membership. ROTHSCHILD'S LEADERS OF THE PACK. THEY APPOINT ILLUMINATI AS LEADERS OF EACH CONTINENT. ROCKAFELLER
    IS AMERICA'S. ALMOST EVERY PRESIDENT HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF BILDERBERG EXCEPT OBAMA... HE IS JUST A GUEST,, HA... THAT SURE SAY'S ALOT!! ROTHSCHILD'S HAVE ABOUT $500 TRILLION.. THATS RIGHT! WITH A..... T.
    HELL... THEY OWN THE WORLD ALREADY. WHY WANT MORE?? I WISH THEY WOULD ANSWER THAT! HEY... ROTHSCHILD'S... GUY'S? GALS? If YOU FIND A FEW HUNDRED MILLION IN THE TRASH PLEASE DISPOSE OF IT USING MY SERVICES. IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE OF GET RID OF IT FOR YOU. WHAT'S A FRIEND FOR??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see it in animal farm because after we rid everything bad in the world the illuminati will mislead us with lies slowly gaining control of everyone leading into 1984 if you understand. basically animal farm is how 1984 will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am illuminati and I find this offensive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something's just aren't meant for everybody too understand but I understand all of your responses ...I've been hearing all these plans all my life...WITHOUT WATER UNDERGROUND YOU HAVE NOTHING...THEY SHOUKD OF LISTENED TO ME ....THEY COULDNT RULE THE WORLD CAUSE THEY NEVER HAD THE AMSWERS...CHEMISTRY MATH SCIENCE HUSTORY AND THE TRUTH

    ReplyDelete